29th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Has it become late to apply for PG entrance exam after completion of Internship having disqualified in MBBS 2nd year exams?

Hi,
I'm presently in my 2nd year and had flunked one of my MBBS exams in the Phase-I examinations. When will I do my internship and will I be too late to apply for my PG entrance exams if I complete my internship late?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  3. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for MBBS student in USA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  7. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  8. List of entrance exams for admission in 2nd year of MBBS for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate? Eligibility to apply for the entrance exams?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  13. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  16. What should be done after MBBS with internship and unable to clear MD entrance exam?
  17. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?