19th March 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Abroad for Hotel Management student?

Respected Sir,
Myself Mafaz Ahmad Khan pursuing the course of Hotel Management 3 years Bachelor's Degree from Kingslay Institute, Agra. I want to do Internship training in Abroad. So please tell me the procedure of applying in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  2. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  3. How and where to do Hotel Management internship in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  5. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  7. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  8. How can I apply to work in Abroad after doing hotel management?
  9. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  10. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  11. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  12. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  13. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  15. List of Hotels which offer recruitment to MBA(Hotel Management) candidate in Abroad?
  16. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?