2nd October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How one can apply for summer training at Ashok Leyland?

Respected Sir, I am a student of B.Tech (ME) 3rd year. I am interested to do summer training in Ashok Leyland. What is procedure and how to approach them. Please tell me the detail with regards. SANJAY KUMAR.

Related Questions:
  1. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur for B.Com final year student?
  5. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland? Branches of this company in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?
  11. How to apply for implant training at TVS or Ashok Leyland?
  12. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme? -- [New]
  13. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  15. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Internship details at Ashok Leyland?
  17. Procedure to do summer training for B.Com Honors student from Ashok Leyland company in Rudrapur, Uttrakhand?
  18. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
3rd October 2017, 11:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How one can apply for summer training at Ashok Leyland?

You have to visit their official website to fill up the online application form and submit your resume. Get a reference letter from an employee working there or you can get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now send the letter with the related documents to the HR department of the company.

If they accepts your request then you have to visit them and have to follow their instruction carefully in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?