22nd November 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Summer Internship in BHEL for EE 2nd year student?

Hi,
I am Goutami, a 2nd year B.Tech EE student. I would like to know the procedure of applying for summer internship program in BHEL. Please tell me the procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  4. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  9. Summer Internship in BHEL, Delhi/Noida for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  13. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  15. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  16. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  17. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
23rd November 2015, 12:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Internship in BHEL for EE 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Goutami, a 2nd year B.Tech EE student. I would like to know the procedure of applying for summer internship program in BHEL. Please tell me the procedure immediately.

You can apply for internship in BHEL.

The students from 4th and 6th semester of engineering can apply for internship in BHEL through their college’s Training and Placement Cell.

The students can apply to the GM Human Resource Development Centre at the BHEL office.

They may have a telephonic interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?