23rd November 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll for the internship after MS in Automobile?

I am in Second year of my degree in Mumbai university. I am doing M.S degree in Automobile. What is the procedure to enroll for the internship after the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to enroll for Internship in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. List automobile service centres for doing internship? Procedure to apply for internship?
  5. Procedure to get enroll for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  6. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  7. List of top automobile companies which can provide summer internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship program from any Automobile Sector
  9. What is the procedure to get internship in Royal Enfield or any other automobile company for 2nd year mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in General Motors, Bangalore/Halol for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  12. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get internship done in the foreign automobile companies?
  14. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  16. List of Banks which offer Internship to MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  17. How can i do internship after passing MS in Automotive field? -- [New]
  18. Internship program in automobile sector in Madurai?
24th November 2015, 12:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for the internship after MS in Automobile?

To enrol in Internship programme, you will have to first of all contact the prospective Institute where you wish to puursue your Internship from.

You will however have to fill up the application form and will have to face an interview after that in order to get admission. After successfully having cleared the interview process, you will be allowed to enroll for the programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?