6th October 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Robotics preferrable in comparison to Embedded system field?

I am a b.tech ece 4th sem student. I want to take training in robotics instead of embedded system. So please tell me which field is more preferrable?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  2. Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  4. Best certification or internship job for electronics and engineering students?
  5. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  6. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  7. Information about Embedded System?
  8. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  9. Which coding language (.net or embedded system) will be best to continue with, for a person having experience in C# ?
  10. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  11. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  12. List best companies to do internship in Embedded System?
  13. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  14. List of companies recruiting freshers? I have completed B.Tech from Electronics and Electronics branch
  15. Best robotex engineering colleges in India?
  16. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  17. How to do summer training in Embedded System? I am doing B.Tech ECE field
  18. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?