11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the formalities to follow for doing internship while pursuing M.Sc Physics first year in NIT?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am student of physics.I am doing my 1st year M.Sc physics in NIT Surathkal. I would like to do summer internship in the year.May i know the procedures which i should follow? When it will start? What are eligibility criteria to join? Can you please provide me the details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I send the letter for summer internship? I am a student of MSc applied physics in NIT Jalandhar
  2. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  3. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year
  4. Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not?
  5. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  6. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  7. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible for me to get internship in electronics based company while doing 2nd year ECE in NIT?
  9. Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  11. What are the formalities for summer internship at BHEL?
  12. Details and formalities of doing internship at HAL?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in L&T?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow for doing summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I pursue M.Sc Geophysics from IIT or NIT after completing B.Sc Physics Honors? Is NIT good for pursuing M.Sc in Geophysics? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  17. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  18. How to do internship in BSNL office while studying ECE in 2nd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?