21st September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in West Bengal being a B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am a 2nd year B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) student. I want to apply for an Internship in West Bengal. Kindly tell me how can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for 1 month in Bangalore/Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  5. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  8. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?
  11. Eligibility for internship in IIT Delhi?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  18. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
29th November 2015, 12:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in West Bengal being a B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 2nd year student?

It is difficult to get an internship opportunity since you are in second year of engineering and do not have adequate knowledge of your domain. However, the world is dynamic now and there is opportunity for all.

- Research on the internet to find out the opportunities suitable according to your interests and skills.
- Make use of internship portals like Letsintern, Twenty19, internshala, etc. or this platform to know about various internship opportunities.
- Follow the notifications and act as per the specified instructions in the concerned notifications.
- You can also contact the companies through emails or through its employees to know about the application procedure in the concerned company and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?