23rd October 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and KPIT?

hello everyone
kindly let me know that how to apply
for internship in company like syntel,
wipro, kpit, tech mahindra??????
please tell me the procedure immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  4. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  5. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  6. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  9. How to get internship in WIPRO? What is the procedure?
  10. Can I appear for Syntel or Wipro recruitment having secured 67% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech and having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  12. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  14. Which company should I prefer Wipro Vista or Tech Mahindra?
  15. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  17. Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
15th March 2017, 12:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and KPIT?

Companies like Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and KPIT are one of the best at present and getting internship in these companies are a bit tough. If you have any contacts over there then it would be easier for you to get the permission for internship. Or you can directly write an application mentioning the are of your training and send it with your resume to the authorities of the company. They will respond you back if you resume gets selected. Now you have to visit the company and follow the further steps as told by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?