22nd October 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join training at maruti Suzuki?

Sir, I am student of mechanical 7th semester student. I want to join training in maruti suzuki. Kindly, tell me the procedure to placed in training centre.
Kewal Krishan
Phone: 9779797228

22nd October 2016, 07:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join training at maruti Suzuki?

In order to apply for training at Maruti Suzuki you have to look for someone working there and can refer your name for internship to the concerned authority. Through employee reference you can get the permission for internship very easily or you can apply through the contact of your college.

Write an application mentioning that you want to do internship and the area of your training. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college and make sure that the documents must be signed by the principal of your college. Prepare a resume attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of maruti suzuki.

If your resume gets shortlisted then you will receive an acknowledgement letter. Now you have to attach it with the NOC and send it again to the company. Within a few days you will be called for the selection process followed by personal interview and hence, after clearing the formalities you can start your training.
22nd October 2016, 09:46 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join training at maruti Suzuki?

--- Maruti Suzuki is a very famous automobile company.

--- Being a 7th semester candidate, you are eligible to apply internship at Maruti Sucuki.

--- You will need following documents to apply internship at Maruti Suzuki-

-- Brief C.V.
-- Reference letter
-- Project details
-- Duly filled application form
-- College ID card.

--- Yo will have to send above to the HR manager of MAruti Suzuki.

--- After approval of concern authority, you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?