8th April 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for training after Diploma in Food Technology at Mumbai? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have passed Diploma in Food Technology and looking for training. Please tell me where to apply for it in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship at BARC, Mumbai in M.Sc Food Science and Technology? Last date of submission of form and the entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for 2nd year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  4. Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?
  5. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?
  7. How to apply for training in companies at Mumbai?
  8. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  9. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  10. After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in D.Pharmacy for 12th NIOS student?
  12. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  13. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  15. Procedure to apply for training in Koradi Thermal Plant?
  16. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  17. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
15th April 2017, 08:58 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to apply for training after Diploma in Food Technology at Mumbai? Procedure to apply for it?

You can apply at any of the following for training:

Sprightly Food
Naturals Bite
Frooters Innovations Pvt Ltd
Jk Kosher
Tiffin Isha Foodcourt

The procedure to apply is quite simple. You have to submit your resume along with application form to the General Manager of the company in which you are aspiring to pursue training. After approval of your application, you can start training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?