15th June 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in M.Com Economics in Delhi University?

Hello,
I have appeared in last semester exam of B.Com from Jain University, Bangalore. I want to take admission in M.Com Economics in Delhi university. Please tell me procedure to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in M.Com Economics in Delhi University?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in BHEL, Delhi?
  4. When the admission of M.A.(Economics) will be started in Delhi University?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in Economics Hons in Delhi University?
  6. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  7. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  8. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  9. Procedure to take admission in Delhi University to do PhD after M.Com in Economics? Marks required in M.Com and entrance exam?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  11. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  12. What is the admission procedure for B.A Economics in Delhi University
  13. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for Finance Internship in BHEL, Lodhi Road for M.Sc(Economics) 2nd semester student?
  15. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  17. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Economics) in University of Delhi being a Graduate of Osmania University?
  18. Detailed information about M.A.(Economics) entrance exam of Delhi University?
17th June 2016, 08:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in M.Com Economics in Delhi University?

Procedure to take admission in M.Com in Delhi University:

In order to get admission in Master of Commerce course in Delhi University, you are required to appear in Entrance Examination. For this, you are required to apply for M.Com course through online application. Online applications are generally available in the month of March and you may visit the official website of Commerce Department of DU. You are required to fill up the application form and make the concerned payment and you may also fill offline form which are available in the DU Counter.

> M.Com Entrance Test consists the following subjects
* Economics
* Business Organization, Management and Business Law
* Accounting
* Business Statistics and Mathematics
* General Knowledge and Current Affairs

Based on the mark you secured, you will be getting the admission and so wait for the merit list generation. The final stage of this admission process is Counseling.
18th June 2016, 11:40 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have appeared in last semester exam of B.Com course from Jain University and want to take admission in M.Com course in Delhi University.

>>Basically there are two modes of admission in M.Com course in Delhi University. Approximately, fifty percent of total intake seats are filled through direct admission of students of Delhi University only. The remaining fifty percent seats are filled through the entrance test. So you are eligible only for entrance test mode as you have done graduation from other university.

>>No of seats for entrance mode: 185 seats

>>No of seats for direct mode: 174 seats

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.Com (Hons.) or B.A. (Hons.) Economics from University of Delhi or from any other recognized University with at least 50% marks.

Procedure for admission:

--Firstly you have to fill the online application form through its official website.

--Take the entrance test and try to score good marks in it.

--A merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in the entrance test. Based on the merit list you will get admission in Delhi University.

>>But I am sorry to say that the filling of online application is over for this year. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility, syllabus, duration of exam then you can go through the detailed notification of P.G admission of Delhi University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DU PG_Admission 2016.pdf(2.03 MB, 153 views)
18th June 2016, 12:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have appeared in last semester exam of B.Com from Jain University, Bangalore. I want to take admission in M.Com Economics in Delhi university. Please tell me procedure to take admission?
Sorry, there is no such course like M.Com Economics in Delhi University. There are only M.Com and M.A Economics courses available. The aspirant can find the details in the university website Official Website. The eligibility to study the M.Com in Delhi University is a pass in B.Com with the minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. You have to clear the entrance and attend the counseling to get a seat in University of Delhi. The duration of the course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?