12th March 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET after completion of Bachelor's in PCM?

Hello,
Can you please tell me that am I eligible for appearing for CSIR-NET after completing Bachelor's in Physics, Maths and Chemistry? Please tell me as soon as possible.

14th March 2016, 05:10 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET after completion of Bachelor's in PCM?

I am sorry to tell you this but you are not eligible to apply for this Examination as you are not fulfilling the qualification criteria.
You need to complete your Bachelor Degree followed by your Master Degree and then only will you be eligible to appear for the CSIR-NET Examination.
You will be eligible to appear for this Examination in the final year of pursuing your Masters Degree.
14th March 2016, 05:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET after completion of Bachelor's in PCM?

You will be eligible to appear in CSIR-NET if you hold B.Sc (Hons.) degree.

The candidate who holds B.Sc (Hons.) or equivalent degree or who have get enrolled in Integrated M.S-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, physically and visually handicapped candidates can also apply for CSIR NET.
14th March 2016, 07:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please tell me that am I eligible for appearing for CSIR-NET after completing Bachelor's in Physics, Maths and Chemistry? Please tell me as soon as possible.
After completion of B.Sc degree, you are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS/ Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?