2nd March 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Education after M.Ed? What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in Education?

Am I eligible for taking admission in Ph.D in education after completing M.Ed What is the criteria for taking admission in Ph.D in education? Who can give me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D if completed commerce through distance education?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  3. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  5. Detailed procedure and date to apply for PhD in Education course? How many seats are reserved for OBC or BCM candidates?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  7. When to apply for PhD in Education at NKT College or Education for Women, Chennai? How many seats are allotted for OBC or BCM?
  8. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Education in India
  10. What kind of benefits I will get if pursue PhD in Education?
  11. How much it cost to do PhD from UK and USA? How to apply for an education loan at government banks? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  14. Possibility to do PhD in Education on M.Ed basis?
  15. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Education at C.S.J.M University, Kanpur?
  18. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
3rd March 2017, 10:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Education after M.Ed? What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in Education?

In order to do Ph.D in Education, you must have to complete your Masters degree course in the same.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for it, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Education:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
6th March 2017, 10:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Education after M.Ed? What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for taking admission in Ph.D in education after completing M.Ed What is the criteria for taking admission in Ph.D in education? Who can give me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Education.

If you have completed masters degree in education from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Education.

You should qualify in UGC NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?