30th December 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Pharmacology after completion of Pharm.D course?

I am pursuing Pharm-D( Doctor of pharmacy) 6th year in Hyderabad, as our course is an integrated (UG & PG) and my aggregate is 76%, am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in pharmacology. If yes please provide me the details and the list of entrance exams through which I can get the seat.?

2nd January 2017, 09:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Pharmacology after completion of Pharm.D course?

Since you are pursuing your Post Graduation course, you are very much eligible for the Ph.D course with above mentioned marks.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Final year candidates are also eligible for it.
Candidates must have to qualify in the UGC-NET examination in order to take admission in different Colleges to pursue the Ph.D course.
17th March 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Pharmacology after completion of Pharm.D course?

Please send me UGC net syllabus for pharm d students
16th September 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm a pharmD student . I'm I eligible for PhD in toxicology or PhD in clinical pharmacology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?