2nd April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How to study PhD in Commerce with scholarship for UGC-NET qualifiers?

Hi,
I am interested to do a PhD in Commerce. But I don't know what are procedures and how to do it with scholarships? I have also qualified UGC-NET.

4th April 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study PhD in Commerce with scholarship for UGC-NET qualifiers?

You can apply for admission on the basis of NET score when notification is released. Admission will be based on the performance in interview stage which will be conducted by the concerned university.

Scholarships or fellowships are available for candidates with NET qualified score. Therefore, try to get admission in a government university so that you can get scholarship while you are studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?