3rd December 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose for Ph.D after completion of MBA HR?

Dear Friends, Please help me out to know what should be my subject or topic of Ph.D, as I have done MBA in HR. I am interested in Psychology. How will it link with Human Resources profiles and work? Please let me know. Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Thankyou.

5th December 2016, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for Ph.D after completion of MBA HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends, Please help me out to know what should be my subject or topic of Ph.D, as I have done MBA in HR. I am interested in Psychology. How will it link with Human Resources profiles and work? Please let me know. Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Thankyou.

The aspirant can choose PhD in Human Resources Management after completion of MBA HR. The candidates with MBA HR qualification with a minimum of fifty five or sixty percent marks can do the PhD in Human Resources Management. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying education, written entrance test and performance in the entrance examination. The course is available in various colleges in India. So it is better to do PhD in Human Resource Management course after completion of MBA in HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?