19th August 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Best universities to do PhD after ME in Civil (Transportation Engineering)? Which topic should I choose?

Hello, I am ME in Civil (Transportation Engineering) and want to do PhD. Please give me information regarding best universities for it? Which topic should I choose?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities to do PhD in Hindi? Which topic should I choose for PhD?
  2. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  3. Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?
  4. Can a M.Tech in Civil engineer eligible to do PhD in Transportation Engineering? Eligibility and percentage required to do it from IITs?
  5. How to choose simple topic for PhD in Finance and Marketing?
  6. Topics to choose in PhD for Mechanical Engineering candidate? Duration of PhD program? -- [New]
  7. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Hybrid field in India?
  8. Whicha re the universities for civil engineering in Transportation and Construction management and programming
  9. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics?
  10. Previous year question papers of NET JRF for Civil Engineering stream? Best topic to do PhD?
  11. Which topic to choose in Ph.D computer science after completion of MCA course?
  12. List of universities which provides Ph.D in Civil engineering without a guide?
  13. Suggested topic in PhD after after clearing NET JRF in Geography?
  14. Best universities to do PhD after ME in Civil (Structural Engineering)? What are the advantages of doing PhD from IITs?
  15. What topic should I choose for Ph.D. after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do PhD course from leading Pharmacy universities? Which topic is best for it?
  17. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering?
  18. Selection procedure of PhD in IIITs after M.Sc IT? Which topic I should choose for PhD?
23rd August 2017, 10:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities to do PhD after ME in Civil (Transportation Engineering)? Which topic should I choose?

Below I have listed some of he best Colleges to opt for the Ph.D course in Civil Engineering, just have a look over it.

list of Colleges offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering:-

Lovely professional Univeristy
Address: Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144411
Phone: 1800 102 4431

Shoolini University
Address: Solan-Oachghat-Kumarhatti Highway, Bajol, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229
Phone: 01792 308 000

Poornima Univeristy
Address: Plot No. IS-2027-2031, Ramchandrapura, P.O. Vidhani Vatika, Sitapura, Extension, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303905
Phone: 088756 66617

Maharishi Markandeshwar University
Address: Mullana University Road, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana 133207
Phone: 01731 304 400

Chandigarh University
Address: National Highway 95, Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab 140413
Phone: 1800 200 0025

Government College of Engineering | Amravati
Address: Kathora Square, Siddhivinayak Nagar, Amravati, Maharashtra 444604
Phone: 078669 46471

BMS College of Engineering
Address: Bull Temple Rd, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560019
Phone: 080 2662 2130

You must opt Transportation Engineering stream in your Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?