5th February 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for lectureship after graduation in mechanical engineering?

I did my graduation in mechanical engineering and my post graduation in chemical engineering. Can I apply for lectureship? If yes, please tell me the possible paths.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NET lectureship after completion of graduation and post graduation in different streams?
  2. Can I do B.Ed after MCA degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I apply for NTPI post graduation course? I have completed graduation in mechanical engineering
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  5. Can I get a seat in NET after doing M.Tech in ECE? I am 30 years old
  6. Can I apply for IIT JAM 2019 having cleared graduation in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can i apply for IFS after completing my graduation in B.E. from mechanical branch?
  8. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  9. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  10. Under what circumstances I would be eligible to clear lecturership?
  11. Can I pursue my Post Graduation with Maths after completing Graduation with B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What should I do to clear IES Exam having completed 12th?
  13. After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET entrance exam for lectureship? Where would I get registration form in Goa for the same?
  15. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  16. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  17. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  18. Colleges providing Post Graduation in Automobile after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
6th February 2018, 03:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for lectureship after graduation in mechanical engineering?

Yes you are eligible to apply for lectureship as you have completed post graduation.
Candidates are eligible to apply only after completing post graduation.
You have to apply for NET entrance test and after qualifying it only you will be eligible for the post of lecturer.
It is compulsory to crack NET entrance test.
There is no upper age limit.
6th February 2018, 07:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for lectureship after graduation in mechanical engineering?

In order to do lectureship, you must have completed PhD course in the field relevant to your master's discipline. A candidate must have completed masters degree with a minimum of 55% marks in a particular discipline in which he/she want to do PhD course. You must have to appear and qualify in the NET exam, in order to get admission for PhD course.
6th February 2018, 11:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for Lectureship after the completion of Graduate course.
In order to apply for the Lectureship, you must have to complete your Ph.D course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?