15th May 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission to study PhD if secured 150 AIR in GATE(Life Science) being a General student?

Sir,
I have got AIR 150 General category in GATE Life Science.
I am in M.Pharma final year. In which colleges I
should apply for PhD course?
Please answer me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D program for a general candidate who has secured 48% in M.Com?
  2. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech if secured 18500 rank in IPUCET being a General student?
  3. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  4. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  5. How to pursue my studies in the field of medical? I am an average student who has secured 122/150
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology if secured 51% in M.Sc?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  9. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  10. Information about medical colleges in AP for BC-E management quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study PhD in Agriculture in any college if secured 4095 rank in ICAR-NET?
  12. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?
  13. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  15. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in any college of Indore if secured 57 rank in MP-PET?
  17. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
20th May 2015, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college I will get admission to study PhD if secured 150 AIR in GATE(Life Science) being a General student?

You should apply for admission in most of the central government universities if you have a GATE score. You have a good enough score and you can definitely get admission in a central government university/institute in India. If possible apply for NIPER JEE if you want admission in NIPER which is the top pharmaceutical institute in India.

Hence, just keep an eye on various Ph.D notifications of various Universities and apply according to it. Selection is purely based on merit and you have to just appear for interview stage because you have got GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?