12th November 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job as Professor in any Government colleges after completing Engineering and clearing GPSC exam?

Respected Sir, I am an Engineering student and I also have cleared GPSC exam so I want to know can I get a job as Professor in any Government colleges after completing Engineering and clearing GPSC exam? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Final year BDS students can appear for GPSC for dental professor government job? How many government dental professor seats are available per year? How much is the salary?
  2. What is the requirement of professor for diploma engineering?
  3. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  4. Jobs after M.A (economics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become a professor in private or government college after completion of mining engineering?
  6. Which category to choose in GPSC 2016 being a Textile engineer? Best book for GPSC 2016?
  7. Am I eligible to get the government job after completion of MA English without clearing CTET exam?
  8. Can I get a job as professor once completed my M.tech from CSE and B.Tech from EIE?
  9. What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?
  10. What is the best score required in GPSC? What is a good position for class I officer after clearing GPSC?
  11. How to become a Assistant Professor in government college after completing M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  12. What are the qualifications and examination to clear for getting a government professor job? -- [New]
  13. Job after bsc and MSC in genetic plant breeding
  14. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  15. Can I I teach B.Tech/M.Tech students of engineering colleges after PhD in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology?
  16. Date of upcoming GPSC Exam for the position of Assistant Professor for the year 2012?
  17. Am I eligible to become a Professor in any Government college after completing Post Graduation? How can I apply for the Post?
  18. What is the possibility of getting a government job after completion of M.Tech and age is 30 years?
17th November 2016, 02:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job as Professor in any Government colleges after completing Engineering and clearing GPSC exam?

For lecturer job in engineering colleges, you need to first have M.Tech qualification. Then you can apply for lecturer posts at any college or university. Selection will be based on your credentials

Those who have good academic record with NET/SET qualification have good chance of getting selected for lecturer post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?