2nd February 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do Part Time/Distance PhD from any recognized university in Bangalore at an age of 52 years old?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am 52 years old, a Central Government Officer posted in Bangalore. I have done M.Tech in Electronics Engineering from IT, BHU, Varanasi. I want to pursue PhD in Electronics Engineering from a recognized university in Bangalore either in Part time or in Distance Mode. I have total experience of 28 years.

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  2. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  3. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  4. Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?
  5. Is doing part time PhD in CMJ University Shilong is recognized by UGC and AICTE?
  6. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  7. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  8. Any possibility to become an Astronaut after passing B.tech in EEE?
  9. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  10. Eligibility for Lecturer Post in any Government Recognized University? Is PHD necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is average time duration taken to complete Ph.D via UGC JRF?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  13. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  15. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  16. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  18. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode
7th December 2016, 06:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Part Time/Distance PhD from any recognized university in Bangalore at an age of 52 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am 52 years old, a Central Government Officer posted in Bangalore. I have done M.Tech in Electronics Engineering from IT, BHU, Varanasi. I want to pursue PhD in Electronics Engineering from a recognized university in Bangalore either in Part time or in Distance Mode. I have total experience of 28 years.

The aspirant can do PhD in Part Time mode in Bangalore University; there is no age limit to study the PhD. Candidates with master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks are eligible for applying to the PhD course in Bangalore University. Selection of candidates will be done after qualifying the entrance test and interview. So you can pursue the PhD through Part Time mode in Bangalore University. It is advisable to contact the university concerned department for the admission and guide availability. The Bangalore University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?