19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Delhi University. I want to do PhD in Engineering Geology. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Engineering Geology in in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th July 2022, 03:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?

The Requirements is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Engineering Geology.

Duration of this course is 6 years.
15th July 2022, 07:40 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?

Requirements:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree in a relevant field from a recognized university can do PhD Engineering Geology.

You have to score minimum 55%marks

Duration of PhD Engineering Geology is 3 years.
18th July 2022, 11:55 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to apply for PhD Engineering Geology at Delhi University is candidates must have a post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

For OBC ,SC/ST category minimum marks required 50%.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?