27th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Commerce & Management) seats are available in Al-Falah University?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Commerce & Management course in Al-Falah University. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in Al-Falah University. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  3. Requirements to apply for PhD(Commerce & Management) program in Al-Falah University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  5. How many PhD(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Al-Falah University? Criteria for admission?
  6. How many seats are available for BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? -- [New]
  7. How many Diploma in Accounting & Auditing seats are available in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  8. How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  9. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  10. How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?
  11. How many Mechanical Engineering seats are available in Centurion University of Technology & Management? Cutoff rank required in Odisha JEE to get admission?
  12. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  14. How many Diploma in Banking & Finance seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  15. How many seats are available for MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  16. How can I get the admission for the course if I have not appeared for SNAP exam?
  17. How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  18. How many Bachelor of Library & Information Science seats are available in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
15th May 2019, 03:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce & Management) seats are available in Al-Falah University?

Al-Falah University

The total number of Ph.D. (Commerce & Management) seats are available in Al-Falah University is 12.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Al-Falah University.

Contact Address

Dhauj
Faridabad, Haryana 121004, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?