27th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Commerce & Management) program in Al-Falah University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Al-Falah University. I want to do PhD in Commerce & Management. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Commerce & Management in Al-Falah University. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

28th May 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Commerce & Management) program in Al-Falah University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD program in Al-Falah University. I want to do PhD in Commerce & Management. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Commerce & Management in Al-Falah University. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed second class Master degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% marks from a recognized university or its equivalent or MPhil course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the PhD in Commerce & Management in Al-Falah University (AFU). Candidates can get the application from the Admission Office, AFU or can download the same from the AFU website. Admission to the PhD in Commerce & Management is done through an MCQ entrance test and interview. Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET or have completed an MPhil program of two years duration from a recognized university shall be exempted from the entrance test. Candidates can find the details in the AFU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?