11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can an integrated B.Tech student appear in UGC NET exam after completing 4th year? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, I am studying integrated B.Tech M.Tech in Mechanical stream and currently have passed 4th year. Can I appear in UGC NET exam? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Any restrictions and educational requirements on private students to take UGC NET exam
  2. After btech want to be pilot -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  4. M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology 4th year student is eligible to apply for CSIR NET exam? What should I do for it?
  5. Can I write CSIR UGC NET exam in chemistry after completing MSc? I am pursuing 2nd year integrated MSc Nanotechnology
  6. Integrated ICSI-M.Com holder can apply for UGC NET exam?
  7. Can I give NET exam after completing first year B.Com with required percentage?
  8. What should I do after completing B.Tech? I am a 4th year B.Tech Civil Engineering student with 70% aggregate
  9. Internship of 1 year in BEL for BTech(ECE) 4th year student?
  10. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? How can I prepare for NET exam and how can I apply for M.Sc integrated course?
  12. Am I eligible for NET Exam in my 4th year of B.Tech?
  13. Can I give UGC NET Exam for Computer Science branch being a candidate of pursuing Integrated M.Tech in 6th semester?
  14. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?
  15. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  16. Which subject do I select for UGC NET exam? I am a student of MSc Botany
  17. Specializations available to study in MS Abroad for BTech Mining student? -- [New]
  18. UGC NeT is useful or not? Will I get benefited out of it?
14th October 2017, 04:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an integrated B.Tech student appear in UGC NET exam after completing 4th year? What are the requirements for it?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can appear in the UGC NET examination being a candidate of Integrated B.Tech+M.Tech. You have completed Masters degree course, so you are eligible for NET examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it are very much eligible to apply for the UGC NET examination.
14th October 2017, 05:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an integrated B.Tech student appear in UGC NET exam after completing 4th year? What are the requirements for it?

Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech course is generally a 5 year course and you have just passed 4th year. So, you are required to pursue one more year further. As per my best knowledge, you are not at all eligible to appear in UGC NET Examination.

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this examination.

>> Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year of course are also eligible.

>> I suggest you to pursue 5th year of the course and at the final semester of the course you may apply for this examination.

Click here for More Details
15th October 2017, 12:08 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that currently you are not eligible to appear in UGC NET examination as because have only completed 4 years of 5 years integrated M.Tech in Mechanical stream.
You must have to complete final years of integrated M.Tech in Mechanical course with a minimum of 55% marks to be eligible for the UGC NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?