24th July 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Is the Civil Engineering post graduated eligible to apply for the NET exam?

Is the Civil Engineering post graduated eligible to apply for the NET exam? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Can you please provide me the information on the same? What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to apply for teaching post in engineering college after completing NET exam?
  2. Eligibility to apply for the post of Loco driver after Civil Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Civil and M.Tech in Environmental Engineering?
  4. Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?
  5. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  6. Will I be eligible for the post of junior engineering after civil engineering
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PWD exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in UP Public Service Commission for the post of Junior Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  9. Am I eligible for post graduation in Acting after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post after completing Civil Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for NET or SET exam after completion of M.Com course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for NET in HRM after completing Post Graduation with M.Com?
  14. After completing B.A in Psychology which field can I enter?
  15. Job in Lamborghini for post graduated from MIT working in Mercedes?
  16. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  17. Which are the PSU exams that will be conducted in May onwards?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for NET examination after B.Com degree? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
31st July 2016, 01:01 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Civil Engineering post graduated eligible to apply for the NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is the Civil Engineering post graduated eligible to apply for the NET exam? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Can you please provide me the information on the same? What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the exam?

Yes, the M.E or M.Tech Civil Engineering graduates with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for NET examination. So, you are eligible to appear for NET examination. Aspirants who have secured minimum of 55% marks in Master Degree from a recognized universities or institutions are eligible for NET examinations. The examination will be conducted twice a year. The website link is Click Here
31st July 2016, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Civil Engineering post graduated eligible to apply for the NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, post graduate in Civil Engineering candidates are eligible for UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There is no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Marks distribution for each papers of UGC NET Exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)
12th August 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am M.tech in Civil engineering. Am I eligible for NET? If yes then which subject can I opt because civil engineering is not included in NET subjects.
28th September 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ugc net after m.tech in transportation engineering
26th July 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ugc net after m.tech in highway engineering
7th February 2020, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Mtech geotechnical graduates (civil) which subject to choose in ugc net 2020
27th August 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Mtech in water resources engineering (civil) which subject to choose in ugcnet 2020
5th December 2020, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I am M.tech in Civil engineering. Am I eligible for NET? If yes then which subject can I opt because civil engineering is not included in NET subjects.
7th December 2020, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

hello, i completed m.tech in civil engineering. which subject should i choose in ugc net for the eligibility of JRF and Assistant lecturer position
13th January 2021, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is subject in paper 2 for ugc net civil engineering
21st July 2021, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm a post graduate in structural engineering, what are the subjects I can take for net exam? And what's the exam name? Is it UGC net or CSIR net?
Please provide the information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?