11th March 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence courses related to Language for PhD(English) holder?

Hello guys, I want to study Language course through distance learning program. I am staying at Mumbai my Qualification is PhD in English. Please help to do so in nominal charges.

Related Questions:
  1. Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  2. Correspondence short term courses after B.A.M.S. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Correspondence courses related to Homeopathy for PhD(Parasitology) holder?
  4. Correspondence courses related to Drawing and Painting for PhD(Economics) holder? -- [New]
  5. List of correspondence courses for EE Diploma holder who is working in an Electrical company?
  6. Will I get admission in B.A correspondence after doing diploma in Computer Engineering? Are there any courses related to computers that are in good demand?
  7. Chemistry related diploma courses for B.Sc degree holder? List of diploma universities?
  8. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  9. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  10. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  11. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  12. Related correspondence courses to diploma Civil Engineering?
  13. Names of the institutes to do correspondence MBA? I am a diploma holder
  14. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?
  15. Which course in computer will be the best for me if I am trying for MBA from next session?
  16. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  17. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  18. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?