11th October 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Details of PhD(Architecture & Planning) course offered in CEPT? Procedure of selection for this course?

I want to get the details of PhD in Architecture & Planning course available in CEPT. Please let me know the selection procedure for this course in CEPT. Thank you!

18th October 2016, 03:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of PhD(Architecture & Planning) course offered in CEPT? Procedure of selection for this course?

PhD(Architecture & Planning) is a 4 years long course in the first two years of this course total course work are done. During this period a candidate can teach or do do faculty research and they will get stipend for that.

After completion of 2 years qualifying examinations will be conducted to compete the candidates in their designated field and the area of their specialization. Once a candidate successfully clears the examination he/she will be awarded with the doctoral degree PhD.

Candidates will get selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. After qualifying the examination candidates will be called for a personal interview after which the final selection will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?