29th June 2012, 01:04 AM
Kamminlian

Which engineering college is the best in North Easy India?

Which engineering college is the best in north east india?...please tell me which is it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect NIT or any government architecture college in India?
  2. How to take admission in Lateral Entry College by Government Undertaking or in any other NITs or Government Regional Engineering College in North East India?
  3. LIst of the top engineering colleges in North India?
  4. Best BSc colleges of Chennai? What are the facilities and the fee structure?
  5. Can i get admission in any government college in north India after scoring 20.87 marks in GATE?
  6. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?
  7. Can I get admission in reputed engineering college without appearing in any engineering exam?
  8. Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?
  9. Can I get any good college in north India for M.Tech after scoring 24 marks in computer science in GATE?
  10. List of Colleges in North India where I can apply now for B..Sc course?
  11. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  12. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India?
  13. Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of courses related to Automobile Designing and the colleges offering these courses in North India?
  15. Should I get a seat in any government college for M.Tech course in north or west India through GATE? My GATE score is 325 under general and secured 19000 rank(CSE)
  16. Which private college in North or South India I can opt for doing Post Graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  17. Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering
  18. List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET?
4th July 2012, 09:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering college is the best in North Easy India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamminlian View Post
Which engineering college is the best in north east india?...please tell me which is it
There are various State and Central Govt colleges are there in north east.
If you are asking about best institutes in north east for engineering, there are very only. The most popular is IIT Guwahati, After this NIT Silchar which admits on the basis of AIEEE exam.

Then there are some Sate Govt institutes for engineering are :

## Assam Engineering college
## Jorhat engineering college
## Govt engineering College Imphal
## Tripura engineering college

They admit on the basis of 12th state board marks, AIEEE & state engineering exam. But in fact, many north East Indian prefer engineering colleges in North India specially in Delhi, Jaipur, UP, Mumbai and some other in South like Karnataka , AP etc.

So, If you want to get admission in top colleges, then please prepared well and scored rank in AIEEE/IIT JEE Examination.
4th July 2012, 10:33 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering college is the best in North Easy India?

Hi,
the best known colleges of north east india in engineering are

1.North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology - NERIST Nirjuli
Courses offered: Computer Science and Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Agricultural Engineering
Selection procedure: Based on the rank obtained in AIEEE
Fee structure: Approx Rs 3570/- per semester
for more details:http://www.nerist.ac.in/

2.Sikkim Manipal Institute of Health, Medician and Technological Sciences - SMUHMTS Gangtok
*Courses offered:
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation , Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Electrical and
Electronics Engineering; Information Technology; Mechanical Engineering
for more details:http://www.smu.edu.in/home.php?t=p
3.Government Engineering College - GEC Imphal
Courses offered: Civil Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Computer Science and Engineering

4.Shillong Engineering and Management College - SEMC Shillong
Courses offered: Computer Science and Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Information Technology

5.Tripura Engineering College - TEC Agartala
Courses offered:
Chemical Engineering,Production Engineering,Civil Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Computer Science Engineering,Electrical and Electronic Engineering,Production Engineering,Transportation Engineering

6.NIT agarthala
for more details please visit:http://www.nitagartala.in/
4th July 2012, 11:26 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

hello,
There are many top engineering college in north east India.
They give admission by entrance exam like IIT,AIEE.
You can get better college by giving these exam in 12th class or after 12th class.
There are some godd colleges like:
Asam engineering college
Tripura engineering college
Etc.
All The Best
5th July 2012, 08:23 AM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..
There are many colleges in North East India for engineering courses.
Some of the top institutes for Engineering includes:-
1.IIT-Guwahati.
2.NIT Silchar.
3.NIT Tripura.
4.NIT Arunachal Pradesh.
5.NIT Meghalaya.
6.NIT Mizoram.
7.NIT Manipur.
8.NIT Nagaland.
9.Tezpur University.
10.Assam University.
11.ICFAI University,Tripura.
12.Mizoram Univesity,Aizwal.
13.North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology,Arunachal Pradesh.
The admission in all the NITs is based on AIEEE score and in IIT Guwahati,you can get admission if you qualify IIT-JEE.
The other universities admit students either on the basis of state level entrance test or through AIEEE score.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
With Regards-
Vikas.
5th July 2012, 02:41 PM
jasminsree

[FONT=Times New Roman]List of Top Engineering Colleges in North India [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]BITS Pilani - Birla Institute of Technology & Science[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Delhi Technical University ( Formerly Delhi College of Engineering)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]MNNIT Allahabad - Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology (MNNIT-A)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]PEC University of Technology (Formerly PEC)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]MNIT Jaipur - Malaviya National Institue of Technology[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Allenhouse Institute of Technology[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Amity Institute of Biotechnology[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Anubhav Institute Of Engineering And Management[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Apex Institute of Engineering & Technology[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Apollo Institute of Technology[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Arya institute of engineering and technology[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Asians Institute of Technology (AIT)[/FONT][/FONT]

list of engineering colleges in east india

Acharya Narendra Dev College, East Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia - Faculty of Engineering, East Delhi

School of Planning and Architecture - Delhi, East Delhi

CBP Government Engineering College, East Delhi

Faculty of Engineering and Technology - Jamia Millia Islamia, East Delhi

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?