2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Does Osmania University offers PhD in Biotechnology course? Procedure to fill-up the application form?

Sir, I am interested to do PhD in Osmania University. I want to do PhD in Biotechnology. I would like to know that this university provides this course? I want to fill up the form and submit. Can you help me to know the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?
  2. Does Delhi University offer PhD in Microbiology course? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  3. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Economics course? Procedure to fillup the application form?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?
  5. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
  6. Information about Ph.D biotechnology entrance exam? Last date of sale of forms?
  7. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  8. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  9. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  10. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  11. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  12. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  14. Procedure to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech in Osmania University after Diploma in Electrical stream? When university invites application form?
  15. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  16. Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to do PhD after MS Geology from Osmania University? Which topic should I choose?
  18. Which faculty and competitive exam is the best after CBSE?
16th March 2018, 08:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Osmania University offers PhD in Biotechnology course? Procedure to fill-up the application form?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Osmania University does not offer PhD in Biotechnology course directly. Courses that are offered by Osmania University are,
> PhD in Astronomy
> PhD in Applied Geochemistry
> PhD in Biochemistry
> PhD in Botany
> PhD in Environmental Science
> PhD in Chemistry
> PhD in Genetics
> PhD in Geology
> PhD in Geography
> PhD in Geophysics
> PhD in Mathematics
> PhD in Applied Mathematics
> PhD in Microbiology
> PhD in Physics
> PhD in Statistics
> PhD in Zoology

PhD Application forms can be downloaded from Osmania University official website. After this Filled in application form along with the required enclosures and DD for Rs.250/- towards registration fee drawn in favour of Dean of the concerned faculty, OU payable at Hyderabad must be submitted in the office of the Dean. Besides this, you must have qualified in JEST/ GATE/ NET/ APSET/ TSSET/ GPAT/ PhD Eligibility Test..etc., to pursue this doctoral program.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?