20th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in PhD entrance exam without any work experience for M.Tech(CSE) student?

Hello Everyone,
I have appeared for M.Tech second semester in CSE. I want to know that whether I am eligible to give PhD entrance exam? I have no work experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  2. PhD degree is equivalent to research experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  4. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does work experience is required to do PhD?
  6. When M.Phil and PhD applications will be invited with stipend? Is there any work experience needed after post graduation for PhD?
  7. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  10. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  11. Procedure to appear in PhD entrance exam for M.Pharamcy student?
  12. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  13. Whether we need to have any work experience to pursue PhD? Is it mandatory to have Guide? Other important details of it?
  14. Procedure to get scholarship for Ph.D student who have work experience of 4 years?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  16. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  17. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
22nd March 2016, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in PhD entrance exam without any work experience for M.Tech(CSE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have appeared for M.Tech second semester in CSE. I want to know that whether I am eligible to give PhD entrance exam? I have no work experience.
After completion of M.Tech in CSE, you are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam.

List of the Ph.D entrance exams are GATE and UGC NET.

Those candidates who have completed a masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?