13th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Comparative Literature in Central University of Punjab? Date of admission?

Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying PhD program in Central University of Punjab in Comparative Literature domain. Kindly tell me what is the admission date for such program?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in distance mode in comparative literature?
  2. Which college of Don Bosco University offers PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) course? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. When the admission of PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) will be started in Don Bosco University? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Ph.D. in Bengali is possible from Florida university?
  5. Syllabus and date of admission in PhD at Punjab University?
  6. Does Central University of Punjab conducts PhD admission test? Course fee of PhD in Environmental Science & Technology?
  7. Admission date of Punjab University for Ph.D(Commerce) programme?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  10. Admission procedure to study regular/correspondence PhD in English Literature at New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab and Haryana?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission for Ph.D course in English Literature? In which month will the admissions start for Ph.D degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  13. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  14. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?
  16. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  17. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  18. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
16th June 2016, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Comparative Literature in Central University of Punjab? Date of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying PhD program in Central University of Punjab in Comparative Literature domain. Kindly tell me what is the admission date for such program?
Those candidates who have completed a masters degree in Comparative Literature with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Comparative Literature.

Central University of Punjab is not announced any notification regarding Ph.D entrance exam. But it will be announced very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?