30th April 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Political Science in Delhi University?

Hello Sir,
I want to do PhD in Political Science in Delhi University. Kindly tell me what are the eligibility criteria for doing PhD in Delhi University? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  3. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  4. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  6. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  7. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  8. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?
  9. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  11. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams? -- [New]
  13. Can I study PhD being a M.A.(Political Science) candidate of IGNOU?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  15. Percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University?
  16. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Kolhan University with 59.4% in M.A.(Political Science)?
  17. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  18. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2016, 09:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Political Science in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to do PhD in Political Science in Delhi University. Kindly tell me what are the eligibility criteria for doing PhD in Delhi University? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Those candidates who have completed M.A in Political Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Delhi University.

There are no age criteria.
3rd May 2016, 10:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Ph.D in Political Science in Delhi University:

Here are the details of Ph.D in Political Science at Delhi University.

Duration of the Course - 1 years

Scheme of Grading - Annual

Eligibility Criteria :-

>> Candidates must have passed Master's or M.Phile where minimum marks in M.A is 55% and in M.Phil 50%.

Department Contact Details:

Ph. No: 27666670, 27667725 Ext. 1555

Address: Department Of Political Science, 2nd Floor, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Delhi-110007

http://polscience.du.ac.in/
3rd May 2016, 05:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required to pursue PhD in Political Science in Delhi University:

To pursue PhD one should have the masters degree in Political Science. There is no age limit for doing PhD degree in Political Science. The students are also eligible if they have M. Phill degree or 60% marks in MPhill part 1 or masters degree with second Division with at least two resources complication. The admission in this program is totally depend on the marks required by the individual in his or her bachelor's and master's degree course.
3rd May 2016, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need a masters degree in political science with at least 55% marks. In case of reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks. Admission is on merit based on the performance in written exam and interview.

You have to apply when admission notification is announced by the concerned university on a prescribed format. Those who have NET/SET/GATE qualification are exempted from written exam.
3rd May 2016, 11:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Political Science:

To pursue PhD degree in Political Science you must have completed Masters Degree and there is no age limit for doing PhD degree in Political Science. Students who have completed M .Phill degree are also eligible or 60% marks in M.Phill part 1 or masters degree with second division at least two resources Publication.
27th July 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A from delhi university and mba from eiilm university can i do phd from delhi university.
13th November 2020, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done my masters from jntuh with it background, is it possible to do phd in political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?