3rd August 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Electro Chemistry from Delhi University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Last date of form submission?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  6. Possibility to study BSc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate with 60% in 12th Science?
  7. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  9. Previous years MSc chemistry entrance exam question papers of Delhi University -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  11. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  12. Previous 5 years question paper of M.Sc Cemistry entrance exam of Delhi University
  13. Is it necessary to study Mathematics as a Main subject in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Which is beneficial to study among Chemistry and Physics in M.Sc?
  14. Previous years entrance exam papers of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  15. What is the syllabus for MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Delhi University
  16. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?
  18. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Com in Delhi University?
30th June 2022, 09:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE or UGC NET to study PhD Electro Chemistry at Delhi University.

The admission procedure to study PhD Electro Chemistry is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
2nd July 2022, 12:02 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?

The entrance exam to study PhD Electro Chemistry is GATE and NET.

Qualification required for PhD Electro Chemistry is,you must have a master's degree from a recognized university.

Duration of PhD Electro Chemistry is 3 to 4 years.
2nd July 2022, 02:23 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance exam available to study PhD Electro Chemistry at Delhi University.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?