17th July 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Vibrations from University of Delhi. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?
  3. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Com in Delhi University?
  4. Is there any entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University?
  5. Can I get admission to study BBA in Delhi University without appearing in any entrance exam? Total fee expenses to study BBA in Delhi University?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com student of IGNOU?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  8. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  9. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  11. Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?
  15. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Anesthesiology Diploma course in Delhi University?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Punjabi) in Delhi University?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
13th July 2022, 03:26 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?

UGC NET,JRF and GATE is the entrance exam to study PhD Vibrations at University of Delhi.

To study PhD Vibrations is, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?