25th February 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD in Gaya, Bihar for MBA(Marketing & HR) postgraduate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my MBA in Marketing and HR. I am looking to do PhD from my hometown Gaya, Bihar. Kindly let me know what entrance exams I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hindi for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate?
  3. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  4. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  5. what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies
  6. what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies
  7. List of top colleges or universities offering M.Sc degree in electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  11. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  15. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  18. Am I exempted to attend entrance exam for study PhD if completed M.Phil in English Language? Where should I pursue PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?