4th April 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do research in Electronics & Communications and Nuclear Energy after B.Tech in ECE?

I am B.Tech graduate in Electronics And Communication Engineering and working for a software MNC for which I got selected in campus selection. I am very much interested in research field in Electronics & Communications and Nuclear Energy. Kindly guide me how I can get into the research sector and which field would help me better for the future growth both professionally and personally?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  3. Details about companies for ECE students? Eligibility criteria?
  4. Names of different government companies for computer science students?
  5. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
  6. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  8. How can i do research in Nuclear Weapon Technology?
  9. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. PTU B.Tech ECE-4th Sem-Digital Electronics (EC-204) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  13. Eligibility criteria for pursuing a Distant Education Course in M.Tech. Electronics & Communications
  14. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the future in the field of M.Tech Nuclear Energy? What will be my package after completing M.Tech? List of companies providing placement in the area?
  16. Syllabus for the entrance of BARC exam?
  17. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  18. Which branch of engineering is related to nuclear energy?
6th April 2017, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do research in Electronics & Communications and Nuclear Energy after B.Tech in ECE?

You need to qualify GATE in the said subject, to become eligible for Ph.D admission in same stream. IITs offer admission to B.Tech candidates on the basis of GATE score and interview.

Hence, if you are interested in a particular stream for Ph.D, then you should qualify GATE in the said subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?