2nd March 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Physical Education) with stipend?

Hi friends, I did My M.A. in Physical Education. Now I want to do PhD in Physical Education. Kindly let me know which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission with stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study PhD in Geology with Stipend in India?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
  3. Entrance exams to study PhD in Chemistry with stipend in India?
  4. Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?
  5. How can I get admission in M.Pharma after completing B.Pharma?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  7. What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad?
  8. Do we get stipend in Indian B.Schools? If yes then on what basis? Any percentage required to get the stipend?
  9. How to get stipend or financial aid in M.Tech entering through PGCET?
  10. Universities which offer M.Tech for Mechanical Engineering with stipend.
  11. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  12. How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in IISER, Pune?
  13. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  14. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study PhD through UGC-NET? -- [New]
  16. Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best universities to do PhD in Creative Writing? Entrance exams and stipend available for PhD student?
  18. How much stipend I will get to study Integrated PhD in Physics in IISER, Mohali?
15th March 2018, 04:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Physical Education) with stipend?

In order to apply for the Ph.D course after the completion of MA in Political Science, you must have to appear and qualify in the UGC NET examination. After qualifying in the said examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in the above mentioned stream in different Colleges.
You must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in your MA degree to be eligible for the NET examination.
15th March 2018, 06:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Look, the stipend is given by MHRD, Government of India to PhD programmes admitted students. And you have to write for entrance examination to get admitted in any university in PhD in Physical Education.

The entrance Examination for admission in PhD programme is conducted by Universities individually. So, first decide the university in which you want to study PhD in Physical Education.
15th March 2018, 06:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of Entrance Exam to study PhD in Physical Education:-

UGC- NET Exam for P.hD Entrance Exam

AIMA P.hD Entrance Exam

GTU PHD Entrance Exam

JNU PHD Entrance Exam

BITS Pilani PHD Entrance Exam

IISC PHD Entrance Exam

Kerala University PHD Entrance Exam

Anna University Centre for Research PHD Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?