3rd September 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PhD after M.Tech? What is the fee structure?

I am persuing my final year M.Tech in Poduction Management and looking forward to apply for PhD at IISc. So could you please help to know about the procedure to apply for the same. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  2. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  3. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  4. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  5. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  6. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  7. How to apply for PhD after M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  9. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  10. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  11. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  13. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  14. Fee structure of mtech through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which colleges in India offer PhD after completing PGDM? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  16. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  17. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
17th January 2017, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for PhD after M.Tech? What is the fee structure?

I have recently completed my M.tech and interested in doing phd whats the time gap needed after my Mtech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?