29th October 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

MS in Chemicals with fellowship near Franfruit in Germany?

I got 79% B.E. chemical in pune university india, i want to learn ms chemical by adopting fellowship near franfruirt in germany plz tell me university of germany and what is the procedure ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much money is to be paid to university? Is there any fellowship given?
  2. How to apply for PhD in German universities with fellowship?
  3. What are the options for me in Germany after completing ENT in India? Can i join any fellowship courses?
  4. List of top chemical companies in India?
  5. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  6. Which are the best companies for CE?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  9. How to work in a core company after passing Chemical engineering? How to get into a Glass company?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  12. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  14. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  15. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  17. Which companies provide implant training to 3rd year Chemical Engineering Students?
  18. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
20th January 2018, 06:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS in Chemicals with fellowship near Franfruit in Germany?

As you have Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering so you can opt for Master's in Chemical Engineering from University of Ulm, Germany. In order to get a place in Ulm University you have to meet minimum eligibility criteria:-
> You must have a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering.
> You must have a English Language proficiency test score

For more details and application form you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
http://www.uni-ulm.de/en/study/study-at-ulm-university/study-programmes/course-information/course/chemical-engineering/

*Tuition Fees for MS in Chemical Engineering would be 6,000 Euro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?