14th January 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Nanotechnology from SRM University, Chennai? When to apply for it?

Sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication and M.Tech course in Nanotechnology. Now I want to do PhD from SRM University, Chennai? When to apply for it?

19th January 2018, 04:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Nanotechnology from SRM University, Chennai? When to apply for it?

SRM university releases notification for Ph.D admission every year. You need to apply for admission based on the notification, on a prescribed format.

Dates for notification vary according to the university timetable. Normally, it is released between April and September.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?