6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Bengali) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?

Hello everyone, can you please help me to know about the seats that is, how many seats are there in Rabindra Bharati University for PhD course in the field of Bengali? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Bengali) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?
  2. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  3. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  7. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  8. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  9. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University
  12. Possibility to study Bengali PG course in Rabindra Bharati University for History postgraduate of Deemed University? -- [New]
  13. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  14. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  16. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  18. Does the Rabindra Bharati University provide M.Phil? Is it valid to do M.Phil from here?
4th May 2018, 11:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Bengali) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?

There are around 18 seats available for PhD course in Bengali at Rabindra Bharati University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree studying Bengali as a subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University.
7th May 2018, 04:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Bengali) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?

Number of seats available in Rabindra Bharati University for PhD in Bengali:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, below are the number of seats available for doing PhD in Bengal in Rabindra Bharati University.

Seats in PhD in Bengali - upto 18 seats

PhD admission is generally done as per University Grants Commission Regulations, 2016. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is "Master's Degree" or Professional degree declared equivalent to Master's Degree in concerned stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

Percentage relaxation of 5% for reserved category candidates is given and you must have passed Master's in Bengali or its allied subjects from an UGC recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?