27th April 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

How many years will it take to do PhD after MBA HR?

Can I pursue Arts group PhD after MBA-HR or should I pursue only management PhD and how many years will it take for arts group PhD, if it can be pursued and how many years for management group PhD. I have 4 years and 27 days job experience as Medical Transcriptionist, which is additional or can be considered.

28th April 2017, 06:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many years will it take to do PhD after MBA HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I pursue Arts group PhD after MBA-HR or should I pursue only management PhD and how many years will it take for arts group PhD, if it can be pursued and how many years for management group PhD. I have 4 years and 27 days job experience as Medical Transcriptionist, which is additional or can be considered.

Candidates after completion of MBA in HR are eligible to do a PhD in Management. The minimum duration of the PhD in Management is three years and the maximum duration is being six years. PhD duration will depend on the individual’s ability and skill. The PhD in Management is available in regular and part time in various universities in India. The PhD Management has various specializations like Finance, Human Resources Management, Supply Chain Management, General Management, Economics, Operations, Systems and Marketing.
28th April 2017, 11:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years will it take to do PhD after MBA HR?

Since you have completed your MBA course, according to my opinion, you must go for Ph.D course in Management as this will enhance your career path in your own field.
For any general Ph.D course, the duration of time required is about 2 to 5 years to complete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?