27th April 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for integrated PG and phd programmes?

I am a B.Sc Botany student 3rd year. How I can join integrated M.Sc? and PhD programmes of IISC, please tell in detail. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Kindly give me the information soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Food Technology and Integrated Ph.D Program in NCL?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for integrated Ph.D course?
  5. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of best universities to do integrated PhD in chemistry in India? What is the procedure followed to get admission?
  8. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  9. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  10. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  11. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry?
  12. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Integrated Ph.D. being from Chemical Engineering background?
  14. Helpful books for TIFR integrated PhD programme in Physics?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for CET exam (LAW) after completing Graduation with BA from YCMOU?
  16. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  17. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  18. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
29th April 2017, 12:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for integrated PG and phd programmes?

In order to join integrated course of M.Sc and Ph.D, you must have to complete your B.Sc course in the respective field from a recognised University with a minimum marks of 50% in it.
After that you must have to qualify in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective National Council, qualifying in which you can take admission to study the integrated course of M.Sc and Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?