23rd January 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in MA course for Ph.D. Economics?

I am doing M.A degree course in Economics. After this i want to Ph.D. degree in Economics. I want to know how much marks are required to get admission in Ph.D. degree? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD in Economics if completed M.Com with 60% marks?
  3. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics? -- [New]
  4. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  5. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  6. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  7. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  10. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  11. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  12. Top college which offer PhD in Economics to a candidate who has secured 74.81% in M.A. in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  14. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  15. Details of doing PhD in Economics at Bangalore?
  16. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
23rd January 2016, 10:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in MA course for Ph.D. Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing M.A degree course in Economics. After this i want to Ph.D. degree in Economics. I want to know how much marks are required to get admission in Ph.D. degree? Please reply.
If you have completed M.A in Economics with above 55% marks then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course. There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
24th January 2016, 11:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in MA course for Ph.D. Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility to study PhD in Economics is a pass in M.A with minimum of 55% marks. There will be an entrance test before admission. The course is available in many universities in India; the aspirant has to contact the University for the Guide Availability. The course available in universities like,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?