21st September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend I will get to study PhD if qualified in UGC-NET for Assistant Professor post?

Dear Friends,
I have passed/qualified UGC-NET for Assistant Professor post only. So how much stipend should I get for doing PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the increment benefits difference for candidate getting selected as assistant professor via NET qualified and Ph.D? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  3. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  4. Is it mandatory to do graduation and higher secondary studies in the same subject to take the government teaching job?
  5. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  7. Is there any age relaxation for PhD degree holder to become an Assistant Professor in West Bengal government colleges?
  8. Can I become Chemistry Professor in UGC council if study PhD in Biochemistry after completing M.Sc?
  9. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  10. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  11. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  12. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  14. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  15. How to proceed further to get UGC NET JRF stipend?
  16. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in History if qualified UGC-NET around 3 years ago being a Government Teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?