12th October 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

List of exams to write for getting admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

Is there any particular entrance exam for admission in phD programme after M.Sc in chemistry? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? What are the available exams and how to prepare for them? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  2. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  5. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  7. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  8. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Lubricant Chemistry?
  9. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  10. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  11. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  12. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  13. How can I get admission in Ph.D? I am a student of MSc Chemistry
  14. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  15. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  16. How to join Ph.D after completing MSc in chemistry
  17. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  18. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
12th October 2016, 08:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exams to write for getting admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

List of Entrance Exams for getting admission in PhD :-

CSIR-UGC NET for JRF

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)

Hyderabad University PhD Entrance exam

IISc Entrance Test

Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research PhD entrance exam

One can get the admission forms for the Doctoral program from any of the institutions that offer this program or can be downloaded from the internet or can get the form by way of post.
12th October 2016, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exams to write for getting admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

If you can qualify exams like NET/GATE/SET/JRF, then you don't need to appear for any other entrance exam. Any one of these scores will make you eligible for admission without appear for entrance exam, but you need to perform in interview to get selected.

Hence, just try to qualify any of these exams or you can also apply for written exam conducted by the concerned university.
12th October 2016, 09:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the list of Entrance Examinations to pursue Ph.D courses, have a look over it.

UGC NET exam
Symbiosis PhD Entrance Examination
AIMA PhD Entrance Exam
JNU PhD Entrance Exam
ICT Mumbai PhD Entrance Exam
Indian Agricultural Research Institute PhD Entrance Exam
Osmania University PhD Entrance Exam
AIIMS PhD Entrance Exam
National Brain Research Centre, PHD Entrance Exam
PhD Examination: Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur
BR Ambedkar Open University PhD Entrance Exam
BITS Pilani PhD Entrance Examination
IISC PhD Entrance Exam
PhD Entrance Exam of NMIMS University Mumbai
Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) Sirsa PhD Entrance Exam
NIPER PhD Entrance Exam
Alagappa University PhD Entrance Exam
Kurukshetra University PhD Entrance Exam
University of Hyderabad PhD Entrance Exam
GTU PhD Entrance Exam

To prepare for the Entrance examinations, candidates must study well the syllabus of their Masters degree course.
13th October 2016, 02:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the examinations you can appear for in order to get admission in PhD course after completion of your M.Sc Chemistry;

> NET.

> SET.

> JRF.

> GATE.

> IISC.

> NIPER.

> GTU.

> JEST, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?