24th June 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

List of Ph.D entrance exam test happening on the present year?

List of Ph.D entrance exam test happening on the present year? Can you please provide me the details about the exam and how to prepare for them? Hope that I will get the information on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?
  5. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  7. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  9. List of teachers trainings programs happening in and around Delhi?
  10. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech? What is the procedure to do Ph.D in IISc
  11. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  12. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  13. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  14. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  15. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  16. Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?
  17. PhD entrance exam question papers of Sociology?
  18. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
7th July 2016, 12:19 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Ph.D entrance exam test happening on the present year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of Ph.D entrance exam test happening on the present year? Can you please provide me the details about the exam and how to prepare for them? Hope that I will get the information on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.
The list of PhD Entrance Examination given below;
  • CSIR-UGC NET exam
  • DBT
  • NCBS
  • ICMR
  • JNU PhD Entrance
  • GATE
  • Manipal University
  • NIPER PhD Entrance Examination
  • University of Hyderabad PhD Entrance Examination
  • BITS Pilani PhD Entrance Examination
  • IISC PhD Entrance Examination
  • Indian Agricultural Research Institute PhD Entrance Examination
  • Babasaheb Bhimarao Ambedkar University PhD Admission Test
  • BINC
  • Alagappa University PhD Entrance Examination
  • Symbiosis PhD Entrance Examination
  • Kerala University PhD Entrance Examination
  • Chennai Mathematical Institute PhD Admission Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?