30th July 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D after doing M.Com from Calcutta university with 46%?

I have done mcom from Calcutta university in 2011. I have scored 46%. Now want to do PhD. Is it possible

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  4. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  5. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Mathematics course? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc candidate?
  6. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  7. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  8. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  9. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  11. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  12. When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?
  13. Entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu for M.A. student of Calcutta University?
  14. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University?
  15. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  18. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2015, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D after doing M.Com from Calcutta university with 46%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done mcom from Calcutta university in 2011. I have scored 46%. Now want to do PhD. Is it possible
You have done M.Com with 46% marks so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree. There is no age criteria.
11th December 2022, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D after doing M.Com from Calcutta university with 46%?

I have secured 46.50 % marks in economics in MA with second class in 1986 from sambalpur university, can I do phd in economics now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?